DPR MISTDO Training
WHAT IS MISTDO?
Minimum Industry Safety Training for Downstream Operations (MISTDO) is a basic safety training requirement which must be undertaken by ALL personnel working in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry. It is a major component of the Safety Audit Clearance policy launched by the Department to reduce risks and occurrences of accidents in the downstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry.
MISTDO seeks to address the high rate of incidents caused by personnel working in the downstream sector of the Oil and Gas industry which have resulted in loss of lives, destruction of infrastructure, downtime in production, loss of revenue and environmental pollution.
OBJECTIVES OF MISTDO
- Enforce safety training requirements in the downstream sector.
2. Increase awareness in safety and risks associated with operations in the sector.
3. Improve knowledge and general competence level in the sector.
4. Standardize basic safety training requirements for personnel across the sector.
5. Serve as a reference or guide for prospective trainees in basic safety.
6. Provide a platform to effectively monitor and regulate basic safety training activities in the sector.
TO REGISTER FOR MISTDO TRAINING
FOR DETAILS ON MISTDO TRAINING CALENDER
FOR DETAILS ON MISTDO COURSE MODULES
Need more information or support?
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS
Fill the form below to begin.